We have yet another deliciously healthy and easier to make wholesome recipe for you to try which is Avocado chicken salad recipe. This is a very healthy and nutritious recipe. Most importantly, it is very easy to make.
Last week we added the “Winter citrus butter salmon” in the wholesome section of our website. You can have a look at this recipe as well. We hope that you will love this recipe as well. Let’s have a look at the ingredients required to make Avocado chicken salad recipe.
- 2 poached and cut into bite sized pieces boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 2 cubed avocados
- 1 small cubed mango
- 1 c. grape tomatoes, quartered
- ½ c. frozen or fresh corn
- ¼ thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ c. lime juice
- 3 tbsp or 9 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp minced jalapeno
- 2 tsp honey
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions for Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe:
- Make dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk to combine dressing ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine salad ingredients and prepared dressing. Gently toss until salad is coated in dressing, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
We hope that you will love this recipe. Please subscribe to us for more of our delicious and healthy recipes and the latest food and health blogs. You can also follow us on our social media pages i.e. Instagram and Facebook.