We have yet another delicious Vegan recipe for you to try which is Vegan Lemon Cheesecake. This is a very healthy recipe and it is very easy to make. Most importantly, you can make this recipe within a very limited time.
Vegan lemon cheesecake is a delicious and healthy dessert. Above all, it is gluten-free and free of refined sugar.
Last week we added the Banana satay sweet potato curry in the Vegan section of our website. You can have a look at this recipe as well. We hope that you will love this recipe as well. Let’s have a look at the ingredients required to make vegan lemon cheesecake.
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- ½ cup of any nuts of your own choice
- 2 tbsp or 6 tsp of coconut oil
- 2 cups of cashews
- 1/3 cup of coconut butter
- Grated zest of 2 lemons
- Squeezed juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp or 12 tsp of maple syrup
- ½ tsp of turmeric
Vegan Lemon Cheesecake Directions:
- Start by soaking the cashews in cold water overnight or half an hour in boiling water (don’t cook). Drain and clean before beginning to make the cake filling.
- Now, prepare the crust before the filling. Then, measure dates, nuts, and 2 tbsp or 6 tsp of coconut oil in a blender and mix to make a sticky paste.
- After that, press the crust paste with your fingers in a 6-inch springform and put the form in the freezer to wait for the filling to be ready.
- Now, put all the rest of the ingredients in a rinsed blender and pulse until the mixture is silky and soft.
- Then, pour the filling over the crust and let to set in the fridge for overnight or if you are in a rush, for a couple of hours in the freezer.
We hope that you will love this vegan lemon cheesecake recipe. Please subscribe to us for more of our delicious and healthy recipes and the latest food and health blogs. You can also follow us on our social media pages i.e. Instagram and Facebook.