The best key lime pie recipe is a really healthy and nutritious raw recipe. The best thing about this delicious recipe is that it is an easy key lime pie recipe that you can make at your home. Let’s have a look at the ingredients required to make the best key lime pie recipe.
Key lime pie bars ingredients:
- Raw Macadamia nuts – 1 cup
- Unsweetened shredded coconut – ¾ cup
- Dates – ¾ cup
- A pinch of salt
- Macadamia nuts or raw cashew nuts (Soaked overnight in water) – 1 ½ cups
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice of key lime juice – ½ cup
- Light coconut milk from a can – ½ cup
- Coconut oil – ¼ cup
- Maple syrup or brown rice syrup – ¼ cup
- Green food color or matcha powder – 1 tsp. (Optional)
Instructions for the best key lime pie recipe:
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with the parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse together the macadamia nuts, shredded coconut, dates, and salt until it develops a gluey mixture.
- Press into an even layer at the base of your pan. Place in the fridge while you fix the filling.
- Drain the soaked macadamia nuts. Add the nuts, lime juice, coconut milk, coconut oil, brown rice syrup, and matcha powder to your food processor or high-speed blender.
- Blend until it takes the form of thick cream. (About 3-5 minutes in a food processor, or 2-3 minutes in a high-speed blender)
- Empty the key lime mixture into your pan and spread evenly.
- Store in the freezer to firm up for 2 hours, or overnight.
- Lastly, cut into squares and serve.
Previously, we added a very deliciously healthy raw recipe to our website by the name of “Cauliflower fried rice recipe”. We believe that you will love this recipe as well.
We expect that you will enjoy this “best key lime pie recipe”. Please subscribe to us for more of our tasty and Raw – recipes and the newest food and health blogs. You can also follow us on our social media pages i.e. Instagram and Facebook.
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?|