We have yet another delicious Raw recipe for you to try which is vanilla bean and blueberry chia pudding. This is a very healthy recipe and it is very easy to make. Most importantly, you can make this recipe within a very limited time.
The sole purpose of our blog is to maintain a healthy relationship with you by guiding you towards a healthier lifestyle and by helping you to stay fit and healthy as well as losing that excess fat on your body. We are looking forward to develop a healthy relationship with you all.
Last week we added the Banana vegetable pasta in the Raw section of our website. You can have a look at this recipe as well. We hope that you will love this recipe as well. Let’s have a look at the ingredients required to make vanilla bean and blueberry chia pudding.
- ½ cup of organic blueberries
- 1 cup of homemade almond milk or any non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp of organic maple syrup
- ½ tsp of organic vanilla bean powder
- 1/4 cup of organic chia seeds
Blueberry Chia Pudding Directions:
- Add all the ingredients to a 16-ounce or bigger mason jar and seal it tightly.
- Shake it quickly until everything is mixed well and put it in the refrigerator for about an hour, or until it thickens to your required preference.
- Stir it up before serving it and add additional blueberries on top, if you prefer.
- We hope that you will love this vanilla bean and blueberry chia pudding recipe. Please subscribe to us for more of our delicious and healthy recipes and the latest food and health blogs.
We hope that you will love this vanilla bean and blueberry chia pudding recipe. Please subscribe to us for more of our delicious and healthy recipes and the latest food and health blogs. You can also follow us on our social media pages i.e. Instagram and Facebook.