Cauliflower fried rice recipe is healthful and easy to make recipe which you can prepare in an hour. You need 30 minutes of preparation time for this amazingly tasty and wholesome recipe. Thirty minutes of cooking time and you are ready to serve it to 2-3 people.
Last week we added the “Blueberry Chia Pudding” in the raw section of our website. You can have a glimpse at this recipe as well. We hope that you will enjoy this recipe as well. Let’s have a look at the ingredients needed to make Cauliflower fried rice recipe.
For fried rice:
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 3 green onion tops
- ¾ cup chopped bell pepper
- ¼ cup edamame
- 3 Green onion bulbs (the white part, use green tops for rice)
- 2 tbsp. or 6 tsp. raw coconut aminos
- 1 lime
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 tbsp. or 3 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. or 3 tsp. coconut sugar
- 1-2 minced garlic cloves
- ½ tbsp. ginger
- Sesame seeds
Cauliflower fried rice directions:
- Start by breaking the cauliflower into florets and clean well.
- Now, chop florets into tinier portions and place a few handfuls in Vitamix/food processor at a time.
- Then, pulse for about 5-10 seconds, if you are using a blender push down cauliflower with the tamper.
- After that, place the cauliflower rice in a bowl and mix in the remaining rice ingredients.
- Then, blend all the sauce ingredients, pour over rice, and mix completely.
- In the meanwhile or after the above-mentioned process, let the rice sit for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In the end, garnish with sesame seeds.
We expect that you will enjoy this “Cauliflower fried rice recipe”. Please subscribe to us for more of our tasty and wholesome recipes and the newest food and health blogs. You can also follow us on our social media pages i.e. Instagram and Facebook.