Today’s topic is instant pot yogurt recipe and we will guide you on how to make extra-fresh, creamy, and smooth homemade yogurt in an instant pot. The recipe is quite simple and easier to make. It allows you to make yogurt at your own home and also you can brag to your friends and family about this.
Yogurt is very beneficial for your overall health. It contains proteins, vitamins, calcium, and probiotics. Yogurt makes your bones and teeth strong and improves your digestive system. Additionally, low-fat yogurt acts as a useful source of protein on a weight loss diet. Moreover, consuming yogurt regularly improves your immune system. Now, this is a very important benefit of yogurt which everyone needs in the time of this pandemic corona virus (Covid-19). As people with a strong immune system have a much better chance to fight the disease and survive in case they are infected.
We believe that you will love this deliciously healthy recipe for homemade yogurt. Let’s have a look at the ingredients required to make an instant pot yogurt recipe.
Ingredients required to make this healthy recipe for homemade yogurt:
- Whole milk – 2 Qtrs.
- Whole-milk Greek yogurt – 2 tbsp.
Directions for instant pot yogurt recipe:
- You will start by pouring the milk into a 6-quart instant pot and lock the slid.
- Then you will press the yogurt setting until it reads “Boil”.
- This process will take about 35 minutes.
- Make sure that you properly follow the manufacturer’s guide and wait for the cycle to complete before unlocking and removing the lid.
- Now, make sure that the milk temperature is at least 180 Degree.
- If it is less than 180 Degree, you will repeat the boil cycle.
- If it is 180 Degree or higher, you will remove the inner pot and cool the milk in an ice bath between 110 Degree and 115 Degree.
- Make sure that you frequently check it with an instant-read thermometer at least 4 – 5 times.
- When the milk is between 110 – 115 Degrees, you will place the Greek yogurt in a medium bowl.
- Now, you will remove about a cup of milk and whisk into yogurt.
- After that, you will whisk the yogurt mixture back into the instant pot until it is fully incorporated.
- Then, you will lock the lid of the instant pot and press the yogurt setting to “Normal” for about 8 – 12 hours.
- If you will keep it for 12 hours, you will get a thicker yogurt.
- Lastly, remove the lid and transfer the yogurt to clean containers.
- Now, chill until it is completely set for about 4 hours.
We hope that you will love this homemade instant pot yogurt recipe. If you want to try other healthy and delicious breakfast recipes, you can feel free to check out the breakfast section of our blog website. Your opinion is of significant importance to us. Therefore, if you will try this recipe, just make sure to give us your review in the comment section.
You can stay updated about the latest recipes and healthcare, diet, and weight loss blogs and tips by subscribing to our newsletter. Furthermore, you can follow and connect with us on our social media accounts as well. You can connect with us on Instagram and Facebook.