We have another delicious Breakfast recipe for you to try which is the best Migas Recipe. This is a very healthy recipe and it is very easy to make. Most importantly, you can make this recipe within a very limited time.
Last week we added the Banana sour cream pancakes recipe in the Breakfast section of our website. You can have a look at this recipe as well. We hope that you will love this recipe as well. Let’s have a look at the ingredients required to make the best Migas recipe.
- 3 tbsp or 9 tsp vegetable oil
- 5 corn tortillas, ripped into 2-inch pieces (about one and a half cup)
- 1 finely chopped jalapeno
- 2 crushed and chopped garlic cloves
- ½ diced small onion
- 5 large eggs
- Kosher salt
- ½ cup mild salsa
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 pitted and thinly sliced avocado
- 2 thinly sliced radishes
- ¼ cup crumbled cotija cheese
- Hot sauce for serving
- Heat oil over medium-high in a medium non-stick skillet. Add tortillas and cook until tortillas are crispy on one side, about 5 minutes.
- Now, add jalapeño, garlic, and onion. Continue to cook until softened for about 4 minutes. Then, lower heat to medium-low and add the eggs, season with salt, and stir vigorously until everything is mixed together about 1 minute. After that, add salsa and stir to combine with the eggs and tortilla for 1 minute more.
- Remove from heat and do the topping with cilantro, avocado, radishes, cheese, and hot sauce.
We hope that you will love this Migas breakfast recipe. Please subscribe to us for more of our delicious and healthy recipes and the latest food and health blogs. Please make use of our comment section to tell us about what you think or ask about any health or diet query. You can also follow us on our social media pages i.e. Instagram and Facebook.