This amazingly delicious Guacamole recipe serves as a great appetizer which is loved by everyone, to cook this deliciously healthy appetizer you will require the following ingredients.
- 3 avocados, ripe
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 9 tsp or 3 tbsp, fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit and skin and place in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and make it as chunky or smooth as you’d want.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir together.
An easy to make GUACAMOLE recipe:
To make things simpler for you, we will guide you with this amazing guacamole recipe. Slice three ripe avocados in half then remove the pit and skins and scoop them into a mixing bowl.
Now, use a fork to gently mash them to your required level of chunky or smooth. Add the onions, tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, garlic, lime juice, and salt and blend everything together.
An effective tip to keep the guacamole green:
- Place your leftover guacamole in a storage container and pat it down firmly with a spoon so it is smooth and flat on top.
- Add about 1/2 inch of water on top (You can use cold or tap water).
- Place the lid on the storage container and store it in the fridge. That’s it, you’re done!
- When you want to enjoy the guacamole, drain the water off the top, give it a stir and you’re good to go.
I confirmed this method for three full days and it worked like a magic. It stays flawlessly fresh and delicious. Though I will admit by the third day it began to lose its flavor.
We hope that you will love this Guacamole recipe. Please subscribe to us for more of our delicious and healthy recipes and the latest food and health blogs. You can also follow us on our social media pages i.e. Instagram and Facebook.