We are planning to continue to add more delicious and healthy recipes to the Breakfast section of our website. Banana sour cream pancakes is one example. The main objective behind our blog is to maintain a very healthy relationship with you by guiding you towards a healthier lifestyle. We are looking forward to develop a healthy relationship with you.
To make these deliciously healthy Banana sour cream pancakes – Breakfast recipe you will require the following ingredients and after that it’s a piece of cake to make this amazing banana sour cream pancakes.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons or 9 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon or 3 teaspoons milk
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Unsalted butter
- 2 ripe bananas, diced, plus extra for serving
- Pure maple syrup
- The first step is to sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Now, in a separate bowl, whisk together the sour cream, milk, eggs, vanilla, and lemon zest.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones, mixing only until fully combined.
- Melt 1 tablespoon or 3 teaspoons of butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat until it bubbles.
- Ladle the pancake batter into the pan to make 3 or 4 pancakes.
- Distribute a rounded tablespoon of bananas on each pancake. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until bubbles, appear on top and the underside is nicely browned.
- Flip the pancakes and then cook for another minute until browned.
- Wipe out the pan with a paper towel, add more butter to the pan, and continue cooking pancakes until all the batter is used.
- Serve with sliced bananas, butter, and maple syrup.
Now, that you know the recipe of banana sour cream cake, let’s discuss in detail the health benefits of the two most important ingredients required to make this healthy and delicious recipe.
Health benefits of bananas:
1. Bananas are outstanding amongst other organic product wellsprings of nutrient B6
Nutrient B6 from bananas is effortlessly consumed by your body and a medium-sized banana can give about a fourth of your day by day nutrient B6 needs.
Nutrient B6 helps your body:
- Produce red platelets
- Use starches and fats, transforming them into vitality
- Use amino acids
- Expel undesirable synthetic concoctions from your liver and kidneys, and keep up a sound sensory system.
- Nutrient B6 is additionally useful for pregnant ladies as it helps meet their child’s improvement needs.
2. Bananas are a good source of Vitamin C:
You may not connect bananas with Vitamin C. A medium-sized banana will give about 10% of your day by day Vitamin C needs.
Vitamin C makes a difference:
- Ensure your body against cell and tissue harm
- Your body retains iron better
- Your body produces collagen – the protein which holds your skin, bones, and body together and bolsters cerebrum wellbeing by delivering serotonin, a hormone that influences our rest cycle, states of mind, and encounters of pressure and torment.
3. Manganese in bananas is useful for your skin:
One medium-sized banana gives roughly 13% of your everyday manganese needs. Manganese enables your body to make collagen and ensures your skin and different cells against free extreme harm.
In general the health benefits of eggs are:
- Encourage the healthy development of hair and nails because of a high sulfur substance, nutrients, and minerals.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Useful for the eyes and forestall macular degeneration.
- Normally happening Vitamin D and are helpful for eyes and skin
- Choline is valuable in the guideline of the sensory system, mind, and cardiovascular framework.
We hope that you will love this banana sour cream pancakes recipe. Please subscribe to us for more of our delicious and healthy recipes and the latest food and health blogs. You can also follow us on our social media pages i.e. Instagram and Facebook.