To make these deliciously healthy Banana sour cream pancakes – Breakfast recipe you will require the following ingredients and after that it’s a piece of cake to make this amazing banana sour cream pancakes.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons or 9 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon or 3 teaspoons milk
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Unsalted butter
- 2 ripe bananas, diced, plus extra for serving
- Pure maple syrup
- The first step is to sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Now, in a separate bowl, whisk together the sour cream, milk, eggs, vanilla, and lemon zest.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones, mixing only until fully combined.
- Melt 1 tablespoon or 3 teaspoons of butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat until it bubbles.
- Ladle the pancake batter into the pan to make 3 or 4 pancakes.
- Distribute a rounded tablespoon of bananas on each pancake. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until bubbles, appear on top and the underside is nicely browned.
- Flip the pancakes and then cook for another minute until browned.
- Wipe out the pan with a paper towel, add more butter to the pan, and continue cooking pancakes until all the batter is used.
- Serve with sliced bananas, butter, and maple syrup.
We hope that you will love this banana sour cream pancakes recipe. Please subscribe to us for more of our delicious and healthy recipes and the latest food and health blogs. You can also follow us on our social media pages i.e. Instagram and Facebook.