We have another delicious Appetizer recipe for you to try which is Honey Garlic Cauliflower. This is a very healthy recipe and it is very easy to make. Most importantly, you can make this recipe within a very short time.
Last week we added the Guacamole recipe in the Appetizer section of our website. You can have a look at this recipe as well. We hope that you will love this recipe as well. Let’s have a look at the ingredients required to make Honey Garlic Cauliflower.
- One cup of all-purpose flour
- Two cups of Panko breadcrumbs
- Three large eggs or four (if small), beaten
- One head cauliflower, chopped into bite-size florets
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp or 3 tsp sriracha
- ¼ cup of water
- 2 tsp corn starch
- ¼ cup sliced scallions
Honey garlic cauliflower directions:
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a big baking sheet with foil.
- In a big bowl, mix flour and cauliflower, toss until fully coated. Set up a dredging station: In one bowl, add panko breadcrumbs and in a different bowl whisk eggs and add 2 tablespoons water. Now, dip cauliflower in whisked eggs, then panko until fully coated. Then, Shift to a prepared baking sheet and season freely with salt and pepper. You will now Bake it till golden and crispy for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water, until the cornstarch mixes completely. Set aside. After that, combine soy sauce, honey, garlic, lime juice, and Sriracha in a small saucepan over medium heat. When the mixture reaches a boil, decrease the heat and add the cornstarch mixture in it. Now it’s time to bring to simmer again and cook until sauce thickens about 2 minutes.
- Toss cooked cauliflower in the sauce until evenly coated. Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet and cook for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with scallions and serve directly.
We hope that you will love this Honey garlic cauliflower recipe. Please subscribe to us for more of our delicious and healthy recipes and the latest food and health blogs. You can also follow us on our social media pages i.e. Instagram and Facebook.